CapitaLand’s activities are built on the foundation of trust between the customers and our company. In order to secure the personal information provided by customers to us, CapitaLand always complies with the following confidential principles:
1. We only ask for the personal information that we believe is relevant and necessary for us to understand your needs in a home.
2. We use your personal information to provide better services and products for domestic homes.
3. We will not disclose your personal information for any external organization unless you have agreed, it’s required by law or we have notified you.
4. From time to time, we may be required to provide your personal information to the state agencies competent, but we only make this provision under the right circumstances.
5. We aim to store your personal information correctly and to keep it updated.
6. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent any person, including our employees from illegal access to your personal information.
7. CapitaLand Vietnam and its joint venture, our employees and all third parties who are permitted to access your personal information are required to comply with all our confidential obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, CapitaLand Vietnam wants to assure you that we will always respect your trust.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
1. The products and services referred to on this website are provided for the nation and at the time that the products and services can be legally provided by any member of CapitaLand. The individuals who have access to this website must declare yourself and comply with the relevant limitations.
2. The information referred to in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and you should not rely on the information posted on such pages for this purpose. The individuals who access these pages should obtain the advice of appropriate professionals.
Although the construction of the information and materials on this site has been done with the utmost caution, the information and documents are provided to you in the form as "it is now", without any warranties of any kind whether it is expressed clearly or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, confidentiality, accuracy, suitable for a particular purpose or freed from computer viruses, related information and documents.
CapitaLand Vietnam is not responsible for the content or design of any other site linked to this page. When you access and use the other sites linked to this page, you will have to bear the risk and comply with the terms and conditions applicable to such access/ use.
CapitaLand Vietnam does not guarantee that the e-mails sent to the company via the Internet will be completely secured. CapitaLand Vietnam will not be liable for any damages suffered by a user if the user sends an e-mail message to CapitaLand or if CapitaLand sends e-mail over the Internet to the users according to their requirements. CapitaLand is not liable in any way for any direct, indirect, special damages or consequences arising from the use of this website.
Due to the nature of the Internet, the transactions can be interrupted, the transmission signal lost, data transmission can be slow and incorrect. CapitaLand is not responsible for malfunctions in communication facilities which are not under the control of CapitaLand affect the accuracy or time to receive and send messages that you send.
1. Your confidentiality is our top priority. CapitaLand tries to ensure your personal data is protected from unauthorized access or accidently being handled or removed. We maintain our commitment to data security by applying physical and electronic measures as well as having management to protect your personal data.
2. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is not kept longer than necessary and that CapitaLand will always adhere to the requirements of the laws and regulations in Vietnam related to the storage of personally identifiable information.